Sunday, September 11, 2011

11 September 2011

Heh. Just when I feel like tossing the computer into the creek, I also feel creative. Hence the heh.

Lots happening around Schloss Sapper:

1. Visitor season is ending. Soon we will have our streets back, our sidewalks will be empty, and all the carpetbagging merchants will have moved on.

2. Debi will be returning from Denver. She went down at the beginning of August to help her Mom recover from an infection. Six weeks later, Mom is now in an Alzheimer's facility. That fast. Good days, bad days. Prayers are appreciated.

3. Back to the gym. The last few weeks have been so much turmoil, I knowingly dropped my lifting program. Big mistake, as I am sure many will agree. Feel like "...a 1-inch high meat carpet..."

4. My 35th high school reunion is coming up. Much retrospection involved. A great deal of commentary on the class FB page has been fun, with the cold water of just how many of our classmates are no longer with us.

Heh, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment